Friday 6 May 2011

I missed winning this dress on eBay so was delighted to see it back up for sale on www.sashadolluk.co.uk last week.

This is quite a different dress from my usual style of Sasha clothing but I really fell in love with it. Seen here on my third early 1960s Gotz doll that I went up to Marie Morgan's to choose on my 61st birthday day.

This girl has a slightly older teenage look about her and some of the best Gotz hair that I have ever seen.

JJ sandals complete the outfit. Just perfect for a special Summer outing.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Kendal,
    Nice to see this dress on your doll,I was reluctant to sell,but lovely to see it on your wonderful site!! enjoy !!
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a little different isn't it, but very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply adore this little dress and must make one like it as it is so very sweet and summery for the girls and very 60s. Perfect.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to see my dress on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Lawrence Jones12 May 2011 at 00:10

    Lovely photographs Kendal ......and some different hats :) Whoever designs and makes these clothes is an exceptionally talented person. Can't you start designing for Christopher Kane? I can't even hem my trousers with any success.....and often resort to Wonder W......!!!

    Have we had any pics with alice bands yet?
    Very Radio 4 :)

    P.S What about clutch bags? Would a Sasha doll carry a clutch bag on a night out with her posh friends?

    ReplyDelete