Wednesday 4 May 2011

Another fabulous recovery from surgery gift.

This absolutely wonderful Llama jacket was designed and knitted by Rosie Shortell and given to me as a magnificent 'recovery from surgery' present. Aren't I and my Brood just so very lucky? This is truly a Sasha heirloom and will always be treasured.
A million/trillion thanks Rosie for such a magnificent and so unexpected gift.

It is seen here on my once MIB dramatic 1960s Gotz slate eyed doll.

Worn with JJ long red boots and black tights/leggings which I think gives an outstanding look.

I just love the sulky and quite determined look of this doll.

1 comment:

  1. Well you can be sure of a comment from me :-) Since finding your blog I can never have enough of your wonderful photos, outfits and sasha family.

    That really is a lovely get well gift and looks beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete