Thursday 14 April 2011

Some of my birthday gifts.

Sarah Williams of vintage-sasha gave me this sweet little denim set (as well as the trouser/smock outfit below) which I think looks really cute on my ponytailed full centre part, minty, Trendon girl.


This very trendy trouser three piece certainly suits my 1966 developmental blonde girl accentuating her grey eyes and silver brows. I just love the way that Sarah has used these three materials together.


A million/trillion thanks Sarah. You're outfits are just to die for!


Another rare treat...Jill Mackley (of frocks and socks) made me this delightfully OOAK smocked dress seen here on my 1960s pale skinned Gotz doll with her mohair re-root by Bettina.
I think that Jill's smocking is just out of this world!



One of my sister-in-laws gave me this gorgeous bunch of white roses as well as the chocolate plaque below with her husband, one of my brothers) whilst her mother and nephew sent me the box or Thorntons chocolates as they are all aware of just how much I love chocolate.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits Kendal and lovely flowers and oh so yummy chocolates. Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendal, your outfits from Sarah and Jill are just lovely. I love the gray outfit especially. Your flowers and candy are so very nice too. I am so happy your birthday was special in many different ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ladies really know how to make wonderful outfits.
    And YOU know how to put them on the right dolls.
    xx

    ReplyDelete