Monday 30 August 2010

Fritz and Jac up to no good again at Carnforth Railway Station whilst Sasha and Gregor were re-enacting the film Brief Encounter.

These suitcases arranged in size are just like a set of steps. Climbing up to the top will be 'easy-peasy.'


Look! The base of this baggage trolley is just like a step ladder. Up we go!

Wow! This is a big station lamp. Was it used for stopping or guiding the train in?

Wonder what's in this little suitcase?

Can you see anything through that hole?

Let me have a look now Fritz.

Come here Fritz I need a helping hand or shoulder to get up here.

Phew! We finally made it. Good view of the station happenings from here.

Jac and Fritz in the station master's office and from the looks of it 'fiddling' with things they shouldn't be.

2 comments:

  1. Look at those lucky boys! Wish I could have been up to no good with them there!
    You could have brought the little glass and wood display case home with you for me! Lol!
    Lovely shots and I just so enjoy steam trains and stations.
    Thanks again Kendal. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendal.
    Your story lines and photos continue to delight me! Each Sasha has his/her own personality and you "catch it" in each photo.
    Thanks for making my days full of Sasha Sunshine!

    Hugs, Betty

    ReplyDelete