Saturday 24 December 2011

My Christmas Doll and I wish you all a very happy Christmas.

She is a special 1966 Frido Developemental girl who originally came straight from the factory in a brown cord dress instead of the usual Gingham and was up for sale at a toy fair in her box which was was officially labelled brunette/Brown Cord.
I have called her Noelle in honour of Christmas.

Photobucket

She is seen here in a Lama Coat designed and knitted by Rosie Shortell and given to me for my 70th birthday, Dollydoodle leggings and JJ red long boots.
Many thanks Sarah for re-sizing and downloading this photo. I'm hoping that this will be the last time that I shall have to bother you with this task as my daughter is going to try again at teaching me how to do it.

7 comments:

  1. Is this one 'Noelle 2'..as your last year's doll was called Noelle as well wasn't she? Pretty doll when I saw her for sale in the summer I knew she would get snapped up quickly!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know I think she is wonderful ;-) She looks very special in her lama coat, beautiful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely doll Kendal.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's just lovely. She looks so serene. It was nice to see the coat again too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have been a *very good girl* for Father Christmas to bring you such a beautiful Sasha!

    I absolutely *adore* her!
    The 1966 Developmental girls are my *favorite* Sashas... love the shape of their eyes.
    Enjoy your new Christmas confection... and give her a hug for me.

    Her outfit is especially nice for this beautiful Christmas day... gorgeous lama sweater, coordinating leggings and red boots with those sweet little side buckles... a *great look*!

    Hugs, -Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful coat and boots on this stunning girl. Great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Christmas Kendal! What a fantastic year of beautiful photo's, topped by the fairy of them all....thank you and much love, Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete