Tuesday 20 December 2011

More presents.

Presents for my friend's two teenage daughters who both like to receive identical gifts.
Early Trendon baby girl dressed in Dollydoodle's wear.
Photobucket

One of my brothers has asked me to wrap these three gifts for his wife, the silver papered one is for Christmas, the gold and blackberry for New Year and the red for her birthday.
Early Trendon baby girl with her hair re-rooted by Lisa and wearing a Sashawardrobe fleece jacket, Ruthsdoll's tights and her ear-flap hat which is knitted by Christine Durand.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gifts for my opposite neighbour's two boys and their pet Labrador dog, Ralph.

Photobucket

Another neighbour's twin girl's presents and a Christmas ball for their Weimaraner pet dog, Archie, who goes for walks with my daughter's two dogs Amber and Ellie, of the same breed, when they are up staying with me.
(I thought that this was a good bit of re-cycling as I used the packaging from some Ling Christmas cards to hold their gifts.)

Photobucket
Yet more thanks to Sarah W for her re-sizing and listings.

3 comments:

  1. Dare I say... I am quite partial to the present wrapped in the red paper, gold star ribbon and chocolate bear. I love your use of silver bells to decorate with... not to mention the music they will make when giving them away.
    Your baby Sashas look all ready for Father Christmas in their red and white outfits. Love how the white fleece jackets *pop* the color of their vinyl. And not to forget those
    accessories(big bird and little Santa)... just sized ever-so-right and picture perfect!
    Thank you for more of these holiday photos.
    Hugs, -Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Anne has said it all really! Wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very festive Kendal!!! The baby outfits are perfect and I love the sweet birdie which looks just right for the baby :)

    ReplyDelete