Friday 14 October 2011

My Sasha Brood seem to take after me and enjoy being out in the fresh air whenever possible.

This is a 1990s modern pale skinned Gotz Doll, Stella whom Kelly Wenarsky customised.

Photobucket

I really adore her teeny, tiny freckles which were painted by Kelly to disguise a facial birthmark.
Checking to see if the flowers are perfumed.

Photobucket

She is wearing a Dollydoodle girly T-shirt over cropped daisy print leggings.

Photobucket

Admiring the white flowered Geraniums that like to grow rather wildly given the chance.


Photobucket

Here is a dark tanned skinned 1970 Trendon baby boy Woolly with rather unruly hair like Fritz. Later on the vinyl was made lighter.

Photobucket

I am rather partial to his cubby, cheeky little face.

Photobucket

He is wearing his original outfit and clutching a knitted stripped ginger cat called 'Gingernuts.'

Photobucket

My daughter is coming up to stay on Saturday for almost the week so I'm going to take a break during that time from my blogging to spend the time with her and to learn how to list my blog photos in this large format like Sarah Williams does for me. (Particular apologies to Lorraine as I know she likes to visit it on a daily basis and always leaves a much appreciated comment. I'll be especially thinking of you Lorraine and please take care of yourself.)

2 comments:

  1. I like how Kelly has added interest to Stella's face, she is rather sweet.

    Now Baby Woolly is indeed a cheeky little chap and looks like he is rather fond of his little Gingernut ;-)

    Have a great week with your daughter Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little white top she is wearing and the kids are both so very sweet.
    Wonderful to hear Chon the other day.
    Will look forward to more pics when you are back to doing them again! xx

    ReplyDelete