Monday 31 October 2011

Beautiful little romper suit designed, made and sent to me by Rosie Shortell.

This little sexed 1970s baby I think looks just like a real little baby boy so I thought that he could claim this delightful little romper suit.
Photobucket

Rosie designed this outfit for one of the Sasha World pattern pages and this was her prototype.

Photobucket

My brothers used to wear rompers like this which my mother made and smocked though she used the same Viyella checked material for both the tops and pants.
Photobucket

I just love the smocking on the yoke and the tailored pleating.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet indeed. I've never tried smocking...it is on my list to attempt one day.

    Hope you had a lovely week with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words..."absolutely adorable!" Hugs, -Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet outfit on such a sweet baby boy. :)

    Have a great week visiting with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look so much like a little boy in his new outfit! Great pictures as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very sweet Kendal and so imaginative (good to see your fine pics and stories back :) ) I hope the poor chap doesn't have to wear knitted trousers (with busconductor's piping down the side of his trousers :( :( :( ) and braces.....and a cap when he starts school :( :( :(

    P.S. Keep a close eye on your Mason Pearson.....Fritz might get fed up with his 'natural' look :)

    ReplyDelete