Saturday 26 March 2011

I'm afraid that I have rather neglected the blog over the last two days.

My once MIB 1960s slate eyed Gotz doll in a striking Pinestreetstudio outfit and commercially maunfactured socks and shoes.




1967 Ballet NP in a Jill Mackley OOAK gingerbread man dress with manufactured shoes and socks.


1960s Gotz pony tailed slate eyed girl in a Ruthsdoll's limited edition outfit.



1990s Gotz Leon customised by Shelly into Leonie wearing a Sashawardrobe studio style dress.



Trendon 1970s little black baby seen here wearing a OOAK Romper suit given to me by Ruth Hartley.(She really needs her hair brushing but I have misplaced the special Sasha hairbrush when tidying up before going into hospital and haven't seen it since.)




Chon, my 1967 NP waif wearing a Ruthsdolls smocked dress and JJ sandals and manufactured socks. (She should be wearing her Joyce Jordan hand knitted pale blue socks but they are out of sight at the moment.)



Shelly gave me this gorgeous little baby walker for Christmas but with having such an extended and busy time afterwards followed by preparing to go into hospital I am only getting the time to photograph and list this now. Many, many thanks Shelly. I am 'thrilled to bits' with it.


Many, many thanks Shelly. This little 'customised by you' later Trendon baby is thoroughly enjoying herself moving around in it whilst playing with her Christmas traction car.


She is wearing a later 1990s Gotz navy jumper from Max's outfit under Ruthsdoll's floral dungarees customised especially for me.

3 comments:

  1. Again very nice, and funny baby pictures Kendal, thank you, i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kendal!
    My daughter wants to relive her childhood and be adopted by you! Your girls have far more clothes than she ever had. I keep telling her she should have refrained from growing, just as the Sashas do, but she's not convinced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Gingerbread men dress by Jill Mackley so much.
    We have a super hobby and these photos are some to keep coming back to!
    Lovely Kendal thank you xx

    ReplyDelete