Sunday 26 September 2010

A Pinestreetstudio eBay win arrives in much a quicker time than the last one.

I just love these 'wacky' Pinestreetstudio outfits. Wasn't sure which of several of the dolls that it would suit the best but here is my 1969 No-Navel trying it on first. Seen here with Ruthsdoll's distressed boots and commercially manufactured socks.

This was my first venture into the Gotz No-navel era, never having been tempted by them. I had watched her on Shelly's website for quite some weeks before plunging in and finally buying her.

I took this photograph early in the morning hence the shadows but I think that they a pleasant change. I'm sorry in a way that the light always seems to catch her cheekbones in the photographs but I think that it gives her a 'roguish' look.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kendal,
    So it was you who outbid me!!,well done,i like the wacky outfits too!!

    ReplyDelete