Thursday 3 September 2009

My three Gregor Lads nipping in and breaking up the far too many Sasha photos! Bless them they do have a hard time amongst all these girls.






1969 Tredon Gregor Denims wearing a Beverley Schacht top, shorts (not sure) and manufactured trainers.


1990s Gotz Alberto wearing a Randel Keller shirt, Vintage-Sasha dungarees and Rosie Bloomfield sandals.



1971 Gregor wearing N.Gould shorts, 1990s Gotz T shirt and Tommy Hilfiger jacket and manufactured trainers. (He has an identical twin sister.)

2 comments:

  1. Some of my girls here are asking for dates with your good looking boys!
    They grow up too fast Aunty Kendal!
    Scary!
    Two of my boys said they'll share their Radio Flyer scooters for a go on the trike!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see the boys in the lime-light! Wish I could find an Alberto at a price I can manage, but yours is the nicest I've seen. Love his neat hair style!!

    ReplyDelete