Wednesday 18 April 2012

Flowers from Kate

My local Sasha and teacher friend sent me this FABULOUS 'tied' arrangement of flowers carefully chosen to blend in with my lounge colour scheme.

Photobucket

I do hope that these photos do them justice as they are truly exquiste and are still as fresh as ever even after one and a half weeks.

Photobucket

Kate always uses this florists because of their wonderful lasting blooms.

Photobucket

The one thing that doesn't come across here is their magnificent perfume which is delightfully filling the whole bungalow. My sister popped by last night and the moment she walked through the front door she mentioned the fabulous aroma. A million thanks Kate for giving me (and my visiting family and friends) such delight and pleasure.

Photobucket

Grateful thanks too to Sarah for her surpreme help.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bouquet Kendal. I can just imagine the perfume, lovely.

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers Kendal, such a beautiful colour selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely and thoughtful of your friend, Kate, to give you this gorgeous *eye-popping* fresh-cut floral arrangement to celebrate your birthday. (And, color perfect for your lounge.)

    Fragrant and colorful... flowers delight our senses... and I'm thrilled to read you are *fully* enjoying them... !

    Thank you for taking these beautiful and sublime photos... !
    Thank you Sarah W... :)
    Hugs, -Anne

    ReplyDelete