Monday 7 November 2011

Back again to enlisting Sarah William's invaluable help to download these photos ready for Lorraines's return from getting the results from her recent tests.

Lorraine, sincerely hoping that the results were good and that you can be easily helped with just medications (and no surgery) for your pain.
A 1967 Frido Brown Cord NP that came in her original full outfit and white wide trough box. These boxes, as I remember from my daughter's two, were large and quite flimsy so not many survived.
Photobucket

Here she is wearing a Jill Mackley beautifully smocked and piped checked dress, Ruthsdoll's shoes and commercially made socks.
Photobucket

I have tied a toning ribbon and left her hair slightly ruffled to give her a naturally rather untidy, 'couldn't-care-less' look.

Photobucket

I do hope Lorraine that these few photos have cheered you up for a minute or two.

Photobucket

My thanks as always to Sarah who does a brilliant job of re-sizing and listing nthese photos once again.
My daughter phoned today and has promised to go over the proceedure a few more times when she is over at Christmas in the hope that I can then manage them myself.

5 comments:

  1. So glad your blog is back up and running!
    I love what you have done here Kendal... with her "untidy/natural" look... right down to her untied shoe... just like a real little girl. Too cute! Hugs, -Anne
    p.s. A gorgeous NP who has put a smile on my face today... thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendal a beautiful Sasha and the colours of her dress and ribbon suit her perfectly.
    Great photo's as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos Kendal, and gorgeous girl indeed. What more could I ask for? Blonde, 1967 NP, just perfect! Thank you for the eye candy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit and good on this girl but tell her Aunty Sarah and Aunty Cleo will be ironing all the girls ribbons when we come to visit!
    Love from the Sashas here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful! What a sweet outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete