Saturday 5 March 2011

My very first waif doll bought for the purpose of wigging.

This pretty little 1960s Gotz slate eyed girl was bought for me to enjoy my love of using wigs. She arrived with a cut to the core fringe whilst the rest of her hair had been bobbed.


She actually remained like this for quite a few years whilst I gathered the courage to cut the rest of her hair off. She normally wears one of my many Monique Peggy-Sue wigs in the various colours but today she has on a real hair Monique wig in the Kimberly style.


Ive made the wig to look slightly windblown whilst she is walking her Steiff Fox Terrier dog, Foxy.


Her outfit today, a 'gifted' handknitted by Rosie Shortell Guernsy style jumper over a Pinestreetstudio skirt and scarf with manufactured socks and Ruthsdoll's distressed boots, is usually seen on my 1967 re-rooted NP but I'm trying to ring a few changes (so as not to bore you with the same repeated look) not having bought many new outfits just recently (apart from Dollydoodle's leisure wear.)

1 comment:

  1. What a nice warm and windswept little girl she is with her dog! xx

    ReplyDelete