Wednesday 12 January 2011

Treated myself to a BIG Sasha Winter clothing change.

One of my favourite 1967 NPs with bobbed hair seen here wearing a hat and jacket beautifully knitted by Christine Durand over NGould jeans and Ruthsdoll's shoes.




1960s slate eyed Gotz waif doll, Holly, wearing a fake fur jacket (won off eBay) over Dollydoodles leggings and UGG boots.





1960s slate eyed Gotz girl modelling a Pinestreetstudio plaid wool jacket over Vintage Sasha trousers and Ruthsdoll's suede boots.




Trendon 1971 re-painted by Shelly doll wearing a Postiebabe eBay knitted coat over Sashadollstyle cord trousers and JJ boots.



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfits Kendal, I enjoyed looking at the girls outfits very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendal I believe we were both bidding on the Postiesbabe knitted coat (as usual!) and I absolutely LOVE the plaid Pinestreeststudio jacket and want to be first in line if you ever sell it.
    Also Christine Durands knitting is to die for and you put these outfits together SO nicely.
    Thanks for always cheering my day with your lovely photos of your super kids and clothing.
    Sasha Haute Couture is YOU! xxx

    ReplyDelete