Wednesday 2 June 2010

Going, going, gone. Mummy plays at hair dressing!

I've just about had enough of you early brunettes shedding hairs all over the house so I'm going to start on the process of wigging you all. Meanwhile I'm making and putting you in a 'Shedding Hair' area in the house so that it will make it easier for me to gather them up. You're the first on the list SO 'are you sitting comfortably and then I'll begin?' (This was always said to the children when my daughter was young on the 'Watch with Mother' TV programmes.)

If you don't put 'Moo-Moo' down he's going to get covered with your hairs!

Think that I'll begin on this side and work my way around. Are you ready? Then I'll begin.

Now stop this messing around! This is serious buisness!


Right, now you're all ready for your new wig to be put on. Excited?

Well! What do you think of your new look then? Time to put your clothes on and see what you think of yourself.

I think that you look 'as pretty as a picture.'

No comments:

Post a Comment