Saturday 20 February 2010

Two new props arrive!

A super little doll sized Beechwood Windsor styled chair.


I do wish that all you babies would all sit on the chairs properly and not keep standing up on them! One day you'll fall off and hurt yourselves and then you needn't come crying to me!

Right, WHO are you? What? A Steiff Cocker Spaniel?

Where did you come from? Off eBay? Where's that then?

Can I go and play now? I'm getting bored here trapped in your little clutches.

Just watching and waiting for you close your eyes...then I'll be off scampering away!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the chair. Would like one similar but with arms on it!!
    I adore how you pose the babies Kendal in these shots.
    Look at the little mite and the puppy nose to nose.
    Typical kids!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete