Thursday 4 February 2010

Quick visit up to the North again.

While Sasha went in to see one of our mummy's nieces attending Lancaster University....

We drove into Liverpool. I quickly jumped out of the car when I saw this impressive Beatle Graffiti and being a great fan of theirs and 'The Rock and Roll Era,' I asked to have my photo taken (though unfortunately you have to look really hard to see me!)

How tall are you? I'm only little and measure 16".

Great line up! I LOVE your music.

We're keeping our eyes on you.....!

2 comments:

  1. Kendal.
    The art is just great.
    You always find interesting things.
    Any chance you can get some in the Octopuses Garden for us?
    Or the Yellow Submarine?
    You've done the Strawberry Fields so we will watch this space and in the meantime we wait impatiently for that Dollydoodles and maybe she needs a reminder? "HEY JUDE!".........
    And if you need company to look after the Sashas at any time tell them I Wanna Hold Their Hand! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sasha Dolls are all shouting "Please, please me" can we come too?!

    ReplyDelete