Sunday 4 October 2009

Off Sasha Brood topic.My unusual birthday present from my daughter.

As you have seen from my Sasha Doll collection I tend to prefer to go for the different, unusual, unique and OOAK dolls and outfits and this vein continues into my life as well SO you can imagine how delighted I was with my daughter's last birthday present to me.
She had a Sussex Polo Club Ground named after me.
Here are directions as to how to get to the Polo Club and showing my name on one of their grounds.
I'm a delighted and very proud mother.

Photo of my daughter (second in on the left in the orange hat) just before starting her match playing in The Wild Things Polo Team on MY ground!

My daughter, Chon, in action on one of her Polo ponies, Naranja.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely action pictures of Chon.
    How super to have a permanent dedication to a parent!
    Wonderful stuff.
    Love Sarah and Crew. xx

    ReplyDelete