Tuesday 3 April 2012

Not too sure here....

Wasn't too sure at first if I liked this doll's choice of outfit the colours being rather too much of a 'muchness' with her hair colouring.....



Photobucket

This 1966 Developmental Dungaree NP girl is wearing a vintage-sasha sweet little dress with Pinestreetstudio socks and JJ sandals.

Photobucket

Photobucket

....but the more I looked at her the better it got......different.....and in the end I rather liked it on her.

Photobucket

Thanks again Sarah for your invaluable help. So sorry that whilst tring to move photo no 12 up to the top of the post I broke the link and hence lost it.
Sarah, bless her, has now re-put in the 'lost' photo.

5 comments:

  1. I think the subtle look suits her well, I would imagine she could wear many colours that would be great on her, but this really shows her beautiful features and hair off without distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this dress on her very much, a very pretty dress it is too, is it by Sarah? (VS) I love her stripy socks Kendal, they look fab with the sandals.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS GIRL!!!

    I very much like your *monochromatic* choice here...! Her dress is a very *quiet* print... done in a simple Sasha-esque style... paired with striped socks that offer a different texture and pattern... completed by beautiful basic brown leather JJ sandals... terrific! (I think everyone should own a pair of these *essential* sandals.)

    Thank you Kendal... for being a bit daring today... I'd say you pulled-it-off nicely. This redhead is a top-notch very early Sasha darling... I've fallen under her spell... pure beauty!
    Thank you Sarah W... :)
    Hugs, -Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes a look we are not sure of , turns out to be a winner such as this look on your beautiful girl. I love the striped sock with the sandals but I could also see those socks and sandals on a girl or boy in shorts and a t shirt carrying a sling shot! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely girl and great outfit!!! I love her striped socks and JJ shoes. So very nice :)

    ReplyDelete