Saturday 12 March 2011

More wonderful surgery recovery presents.

An absolutely stunning bunch of tulips from Alan, the husband of one of my best friends who unfortunately lost her fight against Cancer last May. They certainly bought a touch of Spring into my home with their sunshine colouring.





Another burst of sunshine yellow heralding that Spring is on it's way from Ingrid, one of my sister-in-laws.


A magnificent bouquet from my local teaching and Sasha friend Kate (who also knits superbly for Sasha when she has the time) and carefully chosen to match my living room colour scheme.



Delicious Thorntons chocolates from my good Sasha friend Steve and his family who has, like Sarah Williams religiously phoned me almost daily to check on my progress and talk my favourite conversation, 'Sashas, Sashas, Sashas!'


A gorgeous little pink fleece baby coat from Judith of Dollydoodles to cheer me up and keep a baby warm in this cold wind that has been circulating around here.



A lovely box of delightful notelets and an Emma Bridgewater pencil case from another Sasha friend Jill Mackley who makes the most beautifully smocked little Sasha dresses when she has the time.
No excuse now for me not to be writing my 'thank you' letters.


(As you can see two of the babies wanted to get into the action.)


A very dainty and pretty bouquet of Carnations from Ruth and Lisa Hartley (again emphasising the pinks incorporated into my living room colour scheme)that arrived the day after I had come out of hospital to welcome me back home. (Even now, three and a half weeks later they are still as fresh and looking as good as when they first came.)



I would like to thank you ALL for your kindness, thoughtfulness and generosity in thinking of me in such wonderful ways. I am most appreciative and feel truly blessed to have such fabulous friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment