Monday 20 February 2012

My second Frido Developmental Doll

This Frido Dungaree girl was the second developmental doll that I bought off Shelly's website. She came wearing her original grey dungarees but replacement copies of her shirt and sandals.
She is here in a OOAK daintily smocked seer-sucker checked dress by Jill Mackley from Frocks n' Socks.

Photobucket

These are all photos taken from my pictures rather than recently taken ones due to lack of time at the moment. Here she has on a Ruthsdoll's OOAK complete outfit in a warmer material for the Autumn/Winter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A full length photo of Jill Mackley's dress with commercially made shoes and socks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like the green colouring with their tanned skin tones. Very Spring-like.

Photobucket

Another of Ruthsdolls OOAK dresses with commercially made socks and shoes suitable for the Spring weather with it's slightly heavier weight material and short sleeves.

Photobucket

A close up showing Jill's beautifully neat and remarkably even trellis-work smocking. I think that these Frido red headed girls always look very pretty in pale pink clothing.

Photobucket

Grateful thanks to Sarah as always.

PS. I shall be taking a week away from 'blogging' and using that time to do take a few more needed photos for the festival journal, plus a MASSIVE deleting session on my laptop AND finally trying again to master adding enlarged sized photos to my blog.
Hopefully see you again here this time next week.

5 comments:

  1. Red Haired sasha's are my favourites and this one is beautiful.
    I especially like her in the green outfit, it brings out the colour of her hair and her features.
    Thank you Kendal for sharing these dolls with us, I for one love to look at all the different sasha's/gregors out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very lovely developmental girl, thank you for posting the photos. Hope you have a nice break from the blog. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A STAR!"

    Buying a Sasha is always an emotional experience... and I can only imagine your heart *fluttering* when you saw this one... she is striking!

    A *splendid* developmental girl... just love her long straight red hair and fringe to the sides of her center part. Her face paint is sumptuous with those big brown eyes and wispy eye-liner.

    Such sweet dresses she has chosen to wear... and all the colors compliment her coloring... soft and delicate pink... fresh Spring green... or the warmer tones of Autumn... very very nice!

    Thank you Kendal for these lovely pictures... you have a magnificent and breath-taking collection of developmental girls.. and I love each and every one. BRAVO!!!
    Thank you Sarah W. ;)
    Hugs, -Anne
    p.s. Enjoy your time off blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ~ when I think you can't get any better, you go and top my list of "to die for's"! I can but dream, but thank you for sharing your precious beauties with us all. Love Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love her hair and she has pretty brown eyes. i like her pink dress with the pink shoes.
    love, cerelia
    age 6

    ReplyDelete