Monday 1 November 2010

A replacement arrives for the pale skinned 1960s Gotz doll that I regrettably sold last year,

Below is the Gotz 1960s slate eyed, pale skinned, little waif doll that I sold on sometime last year (to help fund an NP) and have since rather regretted it.

One of my Sasha friends once said that she always looked quite a frail, ill, little mite as though she was recovering from Tuberculosis and so I always gave her extra TLC ...as I hope that her new mummy is.

So imagine how thrilled I was when I saw these three photos below on Shelly's website for another pale skinned, though a far from 'waify' girl up for sale.

Two of my closest Sasha friends knew immediately that I would be trying to buy her. How well they know me!


Here she is at our home waiting to be redressed. Hopefully the Autumn clothing should be out for her to choose something from by the end of this week.

She has the most beautifully soft hair that falls so beautifully around her face just like my No-nose girl had.

She has been named Sophie.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sophie! Im your Aunty Sarah and welcome to your new home and all your cousins here send their love.
    Mummy! I said that the little girl I loved that you got adopted looked like she has leukaemia and needed lots of love and care - how could you hisssss! But I am sure she has a wonderful new Mummy and I am glad Sophie has YOU!
    xx

    ReplyDelete