Thursday 4 November 2010

The house is in an absolute mess (and will be for weeks) as the Autumnal clothing change begins!

Gotz 1970 No-navel wearing Vintage Sasha hooded coat over dungarees and JJ shoes.




Gotz 1960s crude eyed girl wearing a Pinestreetstudio cape, beret and jeans and Ruthsdolls shoes.



Frido 1968/9 Dungaree girl with bobbed hair and no fringe in a Ruthsdolls OOAK outfit.



Trendon 1970 brunette Gingham in a Dollsworks coat, Pinstreetstudio beret, Kiltie tights and commercially manufactured shoes.


4 comments:

  1. But with your giant Sasha family, who would expect tidiness during the seasonal wardrobe changeover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your redressing of the dolls, for me it seems I look at TV program: Make-Overs....
    [You know what i mean?}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my favorite kind of mess! Love to see all your outfits and lovely girls,boys, and babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognise that Vintage Sasha coat I got outbid on!
    They all look totally super Kendal.
    xx

    ReplyDelete