Sunday 4 April 2010

A GORGEOUS new re-rooted by Lisa Hartley baby arrives to join my Sasha family.

New baby in her best dress, a OOAK by Ruthsdolls, manufactured shoes and Ruthsdolls picot topped socks.


A million/trillion thanks to Lisa for her outstanding re-rooting skills seen here on one of my previously falling haired Nightdress babies. I can honestly say that when it comes to re-rooting, 'Nobody does it better'!
A simply irresistable photo (and one of my favourites of her so far though more to come) of my new baby wearing Ruthsdolls OOAK dungarees and hugging a Merrythought bear (a firm favourite gift from Shelly a few years ago.)

Here we are ready for bed wearing a delightful pink/white spotted Dollydoodle babygro.

Ready for the outdoors in a Sashawardrobe fleece and Doll Works tights.


2 comments:

  1. I love this girl so much!!
    Welcome little sweet poppet from your Aunty Sarah who will adopt you like a shot if needs must!
    Kendal she is lovely and a great addition to the family.
    Now to choose a name for her!!!
    Happy Easter all our you.
    Love Aunty Sarah and Uncle Adrian.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baby...Have you named her yet?...Lisa did make the hair look nice ...like a baby....I had a baby with badly falling hair...otherwise Mint , but did not think a reroot would turn out so nice...What a perfect reroot....

    ReplyDelete