Saturday 10 April 2010

A few of my Sasha Dolls admiring my Birthday flowers.

A delightful Trug of Campanula, highlighting the mauve/purple colour vein in the living room from my special sasha friend, Jill Mackley and her well known Sasha Doll model, Georgia.

An attractive dainty bouquet of yellow roses and greenery to herald one of our first days this year of sunshine from one of my brothers and his wife.

Beautiful frees'ia, the purple/mauve again chosen by my teaching/Sasha friend Kate to co-ordinate with one of the colours incorporated in my living room.

A lovely bouquet of Spring sunshine to brighten up my special day from one of the school children's (that I taught) parents who has remained a good friend to me throughout these many years.

1 comment:

  1. Now about that book we ought to do....
    Who needs flower fairies when you can have Kendal Sasha kids?
    I love freesias and the flowers and outfits with the super broodlings are just fab xxx

    ReplyDelete