Monday 1 February 2010

The snow was still here this morning!

This snowsuit makes an excellent camourflage for stalking our garden Mr.Robin in the snow.

Right! 'Gotcha' this time!

Looking back at my tracks with no falls in evidence I reckon that I'm getting the hang of this snowboarding now.

Can you give me a BIG push to start me off?

Gosh! I'm fair WHIZZING down! Hope that I'll beable to stop at the bottom.

Let's try to make a bigger snowman than yesterdays. I'll make the body.

...and you roll the head.

Help somebody! I can't get down. Naughty Ross has left me up here on top of the snowball.

Right! That's YOU on the sledge now BUT you look more like a White Barn Owl than a snowman.

You sit there and guard 'Owlie' whilst I go and find the boys.

Ross, can you come over here and help pull 'Owlie' on the sledge.

Right stay steady as we are moving you to a safer place where you're less likely to melt so quickly.

1 comment: