Sunday 31 January 2010

We had an unexpected fall of snow last night.

Instead of jumping for joy at this unexpected fall of snow..... LOOK I'm standing on my head IN the snow!

I just love crawling through the snow before it begins to melt and gets too slushy and wet.


I think that these leaves smell just like lemons!

So this is the thing they call snow!

Can you still spot me as this snowsuit is like a camouflage in this snow?

Let me put your new snowsuit on then you can sit outside and look at the snow. Stay in the carrier and you'll stay safe and dry.

My very first view of snow! It looks exciting!

Hurry Fritz, go and get your snowboard out!

Look Sasha! You stand and balance on it sideways like this!

Just practising my snowboard balancing before I begin!


Tabitha will you make me and doggy a little snowman to play with?

Right but I'll put the playpen out in the snow and you'll have to go in there while I make you one as I can't do that AND keep an eye on you crawling around at the same time.

Is he nearly finished as I want to get out now, doggy and I are getting bored in here.

I'll just put this scarf on you to keep you warmer.

Can I have my photo taken by your cute snowman?

Tabitha's finished snowman.

Hello MY Mr.Snowman.

Doggy and I just love you.

2 comments:

  1. Kendal, The story pictures you have added today are once again just fabulous!! Have you considered putting alll these "stories" into a book for children (and adults like me who would purchase a dozen copies or more)? As a collector of children's book I guarantee they would fly off the shelves.The pictures and the story lines are just perfect. But then certainly you must have considered this idea ---- you are too talented with words and pictures not to have considered it. So, I shall await your publishing date!!
    Thanks for sharing and making my day.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that Betty!
    Id love a Sasha story book!
    They are just super as always Kendal.xx

    ReplyDelete