Tuesday 1 June 2010

Returning home from the photoshoot at Sussex Polo Club.

Ross and Sasha Chon-Marie return home after spending time down there with my daughter and visiting the Sussex Polo Club. Good to have you back home again!

Look here we are standing on the Polo Field that Chon had named after you for your birthday present last year.

'Hello Mummy! Can you see me waving to you?'

My daughter designed this orange/black top herself and had it made up whilst out in Argentina for her own Polo Team, Dark Horse. Ruth again very kindly copied this second Polo outfit for me. The minature Polo sticks were made especially by a US mail order Polo company.

Ruth Hartley made the replica pink/black topped Polo outfit using this photo of my daughter winning the 2005 Sussex Ladies Polo Championship in the team, Wild Things! (She is second in from the left.)

No comments:

Post a Comment