Tuesday 4 May 2010

Not to be outdone by Fritz, James and Jac, Sasha decides to do a little historic searching herself.

Bet Fritz and James will be envious here as, like me, they will never have seen 'stocks' before. I tried to put my head and arms through the holes but I'm just not tall enough.

Taking a quick rest on this ancient little bench situated under this tree in this quaint village square in Caverswall.

My 1969 Trendon rewigged waif decided to visit this windmill in Rough Close, Staffordshire, that, as you can see, is currently being reovated. We shall come back again to have another look when it is finished.


Gosh! I've never seen one of these old telephone boxes before. This one is still in Caverswall. I can't imagine homes without their own telephone or people without mobile phones.

Just look at this freshly painted post box, again in Caverswall village square though not sure though how little people like me are meant to post a letter.

Enjoying a rest and the view of the square.

No comments:

Post a Comment