Sunday 11 April 2010

Four of my Sasha Dolls wearing wonderful Vintage Sasha outfits from another two of my dearest Sasha friends.

Two totally gorgeous birthday gift outfits from Sarah Williams (Vintage Sasha) in her simple Sasha line styles that I so love. My Sashas are 'thrilled to bits' and are jumping up and down sending tons of thank you's!


Seen here with a Ruthsdolls' OOAK hoodie for the chillier times.


I wanted to but didn't like to bid on this attractive little dress as I knew that a friend of mine was hoping to win it SO I was absolutely delighted to receive this from Sarah Williams (Vintage Sasha herself) for my birthday present. My Sashas are just thrilled.


My super Sasha friend Steve commissioned Vintage Sasha to make me these TWO OOAK magnificent outfits to give me for my birthday. My Sashas, Steve, are 'over the moon' and wish to thank you a million/trillion times over (as do I.)


Seen here with a Sashadollstyle cardigan for the cooler climes.


A really dainty Vintage Sasha summer dress and knickers sent to me by my very special Sasha friend, Steve. It's truly beautiful.


A lovely surprise gift of these two pairs of beautifully knitted socks for Sasha from Joyce Jordan (Dolly's 4 u) both of which go wonderfully with this new outfit.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the outfits as like you, Sarah Vintage Sasha has the super simple style that is just classic. Teddyman has the most wonderfully good taste and is a wonderful friend (Yes thats YOU Steve) and father, and I think both Joyce and Rosie Shortell make the best socks in the world.
    Wonderfully put together as always and a joy to look at. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello kendal.i have come here from the sasha mart.we are finding it very difficult to find sarah williams vintage sasha site,could you poss send the link to help us please tracy(slyvixen)lol thank you

    ReplyDelete