Tuesday 2 March 2010

A new prop and a Spring-like outfit making it's first appearance this year in honour of the brilliant sunshine warming this rather cold day.


A Gotz 1960s Orche highlighted eyed girl wearing a fine cord dress made by Ruthsdolls and given to me by Dawn Law some years ago with a Ruthsdolls pinafore and distressed boots added and socks by JJ.


My 1969 Single Fringe girl playing with my latest purchase, the minature Tiny Trike car (and lucky for me surplus to another collectors requirements) which is just the right size for the 5" Berenguer baby doll. She is wearing my very first Ruth Hartley smocked dress. It was literally taken off one of Ruths's own dolls who was visiting and wearing it at my first Dawn Law Sasha funday where I met her and her daughter, Lisa, for the first (and unfortunately so far) only time.
A lot of 'FIRSTS' that day but one day that I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. What memories these pictures bring back.
    My children had one of these cars and they loved it and fought over it!!
    Super pics Kendal. Wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete