Tuesday 27 October 2009

Autumnal Clothing I.

1960s Gotz waif with a Peggy-Sue wig and wearing a Pinestreetstudo outfit and Ruthsdolls distressed boots. (Still looking for her cap!) One of my favourite dolls.


1967 Brown/Blue Cord with trimmed hair wearing a Sashadollstyle outfit with Ruthsdolls anorak and boots. This doll looks just like my daughter.


1966 Developmental NP (Blue/Brown Cord) wearing a OOAK Ruthsdolls outfit.


1967 Dungaree NP wearing a OOAK outfit by Ruthsdolls.


1967 Dungaree NP re-rooted by Lisa Hartley and wearing a knitted jumper by Kate Smith over a Pinestreetstudio skirt and shoes and socks by Ruthsdolls. Beret by Phyllis G. and walking a Steiff Fox Terrier dog.


1972 Gingham customised by Shelly wearing a Pinestreetstudio outfit and Ruthsdolls shoes.



1969 Trendon Gregor wigged in a trimmed Monique Peggy-Sue wig and wearing a OOAK outfit by Ruthsdolls with rucksack by Randall Keller.
(One of my favourite dolls.)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! When my family question the time and money spent on my Sashas, I can point them in the direstion of your blog. You obviously give your lovely dolls even more attention than I give mine.
    What pleasure you've given us with these wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super as always and I so badly want to come and do up their shoes and admire their clothing close up.
    The doll like Chon is lovely and I particularly like the curly girl with the plaits.
    Even my family are enjoying all your pictures now and I cant get over it when I have both Adrian AND Lloyd leaning over behind me to take a look.
    They loved the playground shots.
    Keep up the good work that motivates so many more of us to do the same (with varying degrees of success!)
    Love from me and my "kids" S. xx

    ReplyDelete